April 18, 2019 11:17AM CDT April 18, 2019 4:17PM UTC
[Monitoring] E-mail Reach is being released today at 11:15am and provides the following changes:
* BLOX notifier messages will now scrape the URL instead of sending the manual message when an asset is being sent. If a manual URL is entered, a manual message will be sent instead. This is more in line with how triggered messages worked in E-mail Reach prior to notifier.
* Handle rate limits with Constant Contact better so that messages don't get accidentally skipped from being sent and to reduce error messages from stats processing
April 19, 2019 9:42AM CDT April 19, 2019 2:42PM UTC
April 16, 2019 10:05AM CDT April 16, 2019 3:05PM UTC
[Identified] The BLOX forms application will be released at 10AM central to make the following changes:
* The Reply-to address will use the consumer's e-mail by default, if not provided, then email@example.com will be used
* If e-mail cannot be delivered to the media organization but can be saved to the database, then the form submission will be allowed to continue. Note that this may mean the e-mails received do not match the items in the database - this change is being made so consumers are not blocked from submitting forms even if mail boxes at the paper/tv/radio station are full, hitting rate limits, or blocking Townnews.
* URL validation changes to make errors more clear
April 16, 2019 12:38PM CDT April 16, 2019 5:38PM UTC